Rolfsen is Stavanger’s largest brand department store and was established in 1924 by merchant Rolf Rolfsen. His descendants still run the store. The visionary Rolf Rolfsen purchased the entire corner of a block, namely the buildings from Kirkegaten 11–13, to Søregaten 4–6. We are still located in these historic buildings in the heart of Stavanger.
Rolfsen has since its beginning been known for high quality brand merchandise, classic style and excellent customer service. In 1978, the store expanded with the addition of a women’s department.
Although we are dedicated to classical style and elegance, we are continually on the lookout for new styles and brands in order to keep up with the trends and changes in the market. After 90 years, we are still considered our region’s largest brand department store.