larvik-stavern


museums-attractions


Opening hours
Mon.:
Tue.:
Wed.:
Thur.:
Fri.:
Sat.:
Sun.:




+47 951 34 593
Facebook
Website


Share this page


Stavernsodden Lighthouse


Stavernsodden Lighthouse was first lit in 1855, and was automated in 1984. The lighthouse was listed as a protected site in 1997. Situated at the eastern side of the southern entrance to the harbour of Stavern, the light does not only mark the safe entrance to the harbour, but it’s white sector to the east also marks the safe passage between Svenner and the mainland.