Museums & Attractions
The Count´s Resident
The Count’s Resident, was made for the count Ulrik Fredrik Gyldenløve, stadtholder and owner of Larvik county. The contruction started in 1674 and was finished in 1677 just in time for Gyldenløve’s third wedding.
The building was protected in 1923, and it’s now a part of Larvik Museum. In the east wing there’s a café that sells coffee and pancakes. On the first floor there is remains of an old classroom as it once were used as a school.